Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.

Go down 
4 posters

What groups will you be interested in when you get the game?
Im only interested in Community gaming.
Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_lcap0%Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Im interested in being part of a team but I dont want to compete against other clans.
Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_lcap17%Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I want to take my clan to the top of the clan food chain and want to leave nothing but a burning pile of ashes when Im done. (and i want to play in game battles)and I understand that I will have to attend a practice once a week.
Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_lcap83%Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.   Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm

This is for us to know the quantity of users that are going to be purchasing BATTLEFIELD 3. Pleas be sure to vote how you will be playing and how often.
Thank You

Please do not sign up for anything here.
Back to top Go down
CaW Flashpoint
Captain
Captain
CaW Flashpoint

PostSubject: Re: Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.   Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

t will be playing BF3:LE as soon as it comes out! Also, anybody in squads they're curremtly in for BFBC2, I do believe, will automaticaly be carried over to BF3.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.   Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Ok well thats a good thing i guess aswell. And if it doesnt i wouldnt mind going on gb and doing all the extra stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

PostSubject: .......................   Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 pm

i have it pre-paid.. for the ps3..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.   Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone planning to get BATTLEFIELD 3 please let us know here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalition at War :: Xbox 360 :: BATTLEFIELD 3-
Jump to: