Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitive Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaW Flashpoint
Captain
Captain
CaW Flashpoint

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 am

Hey Coalition! With the release of Mw3 right around the corner, it is important to be thinking ahead. Truballa 32 and I will be the heads of our competitive team, so to all of you Coalition gamers message us if you're interested in joining. Those of you on the current Black Ops team with 'Balla, and the Mw2 team with me, please post below if you will be getting Mw3, and want to try out for our comp team. EVERYBODY will be required to try out, no matter how high your rank, or your skill from past CoD titles! Now, let's get out there and dominate the GB ladder!
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 am

I guess i will try out if you guys want me to? I will stay for a little bit but i will be telling you guys time ahead that i will be leaving to do my own things. But i would like to stay in for a bit and see what happens...
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com

Competitive Team
Page 1 of 1