Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members Needed..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

Members Needed.. Empty
PostSubject: Members Needed..   Members Needed.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

idk if your all aware but people are leaving the clan and starting their own clans.. i dont think that they will last but the problem is we cannot have people quiting already (being such a young clan) we need dedicated members and more people to participate with gaming partiess.. lone wolfs cant help us TEAM PLAYERS NEEDED!
Back to top Go down
Mastuh Spence
General
General
Mastuh Spence

Members Needed.. Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Leader   Members Needed.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

I am happy that there are other people in this clan that are as dedicated as me and that want to help this clan grow like I do. With this act of initiative I am happy to announce Xiled Disciple as our new Halo Reach game leader. H will be trying his hardest to try an make that part of the community grow and I would be very happy if any of you would help him. If anyone else wants to try and take the initiative and wants to help this clan grow please come talk to me.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

Members Needed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed..   Members Needed.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm

I do agree with this situation i just dont understand why people would be leaving so early even if they just started. So i am coming up with ways for people to want to stay in the clan not just for competitive gaming or fun gaming. I would like everyone to think there all welcome and everyone to be part of a gaming family.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
King24Bryant
Corporal
Corporal
King24Bryant

Members Needed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed..   Members Needed.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Well i dont see why people would leave cuz u all seem nice and made me feel welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members Needed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed..   Members Needed.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Needed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalition at War :: Coalition At War :: About Coalition At War-
Jump to: