Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

!!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 am

If you have become a part of our community here, and you are interested (or often play) any of the games we have a post about feel free to let us know. We need everyone to make sure you communicate with us. We obviously cant memorize what games every one has. So please type it in under that topic. Also if the is a game we do not currently support on the forums, that you enjoy you can make a post here under SPEAK UP. Our community is growing and I'm sure you will have great time with us here, but the only way we can give you that is if you speak up within the forums.

cjUNDERDOG24

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war." Donald Trump

COALITIONATWAR

Last edited by cjUNDERDOG24 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in sig)
Back to top Go down
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:22 pm

I have Operation dragon rising and would play the campaign more if i had others on +there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 am

I have both ghost recons 1&2 and i really enjoy the games but i have no one to play with. Sad
Back to top Go down
arrowfire43
Corporal
Corporal
arrowfire43

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 am

Guest wrote:
I have both ghost recons 1&2 and i really enjoy the games but i have no one to play with. Sad

I have it, but maybe Ghost Recon should be one of our games.

Another game i would like to see is gears of war, and CoD WaW
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Hmmm maybe we could add some arcade and indie games into this like.. CastleMiners, Castle Crashers, Trenched, Black light tango down, and more. I meen we all don't really just play Disk Games a lot of us enjoy these games so why not have them there aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

That is what this thread is for. We support all games but we will not compete or deticate a forum to it unless the game has a lot of players within the clan. Most games we have a forum for are going to run a GB team. So this thread is for all the games you want some friends to be on. Because there is most likely others within the community already that play the game you guys have mentioned. So to answer your question this is our way of "having" the other games you mentioned
Back to top Go down
Dejavu200329
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 pm

I have one that is way out of the genre but I love it none the less. In college, we have frequent FIFA tournaments involving world cup and FIFA 11. I am now waiting for FIFA 12 so if anyone is going to get it and loves FIFA games let me know. Need people to play with/against online. Huge bayern Munich fan btw and crew in mls.
Back to top Go down
revision297
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 pm

FC Bayern FTW.
I've got a ton of games and am pretty much willing to play whatever.
Just hit me up GT:revision297.
Like I just stated I'll pretty much play anything(casually), but if it's BFBC2 I'm in it to win it(bring your A game).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!    !!!!!!   S P E A K     U P    !!!!!!!     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!! S P E A K U P !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalition at War :: Xbox 360 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: