Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff of the Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastuh Spence
General
General
Mastuh Spence

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 am

The staff of Coalition at War are the top dogs of this clan. They should be shown with the utmost, but they can still be very helpful and friendly. You can ask them anything and they will help you with what you need. Each staff member will also be talking about themselves below and say what they expect out of the clan and out of their members.

The current staff are:

Mastuh Spence
Truballa32
cjUNDERDOG24

The Executive Officers are the second in command. Contact them if any of the staff are unavailable and they should be able to answer your questions. If not, they should be able to tell you exactly who to talk to. Also, a general rule is to look for the moderators for a specific game and ask them. For everything else, there are these guys.

The current XO's are:

ZP Fjollring
Dejavu200329
PRESTIGOUS xx

Last edited by Mastuh Spence on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Mastuh Spence
General
General
Mastuh Spence

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 am

Hello, I am Mastuh Spence. You can just call me Spence if you want. I am the founder and leader of Coalition at War. I cam up with this idea for this clan with some of my friends who are the other founders of this clan. Our goal of this clan is to make it into a true community where we have members playing with each other constantly and making new friends in the process. I would also like to see our competitive side shine where we have a strong team of people who can play well in each game. To me, this is a way to get our name out there and be able to show what we are made of. I hope that this clan grows and grows and becomes one of the greatest gaming communities out there.

What I expect out of my members is that you are all friendly to each other and be very active in the clan and on the site. We do have open forums for you to use that I encourage you to use. I hope that you all enjoy what we offer and please do talk with us staff frequently. We like to hear what you guys think how we've done so far.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
truballa 32
Colonel
Colonel
truballa 32

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 am

Hey what up, I'm truballa 32 if you get my name wrong it's OK everyone does somehow and someway. I am the Co founder of Coalition at War. Spence and I started this community from scratch we hope everyone enjoys their stay in CAW because we are gonna have hella fun. I expect everyone to be respectful of one another and doesn't come in here disrespecting everyone because that is one of my pet peeves if you do that Ill flip like a gymnast. Also I want us to be a growing community that is going to always be growing and competing in game battles and other tournaments. I'm excited to start game battles so once we get more people we will start game battles and tournaments.

The only things I expect from you guys and girls like I said above is that you respect one another, everyone also hopefully can be on the forums and posting on topics and games and lastly, have fun!
Back to top Go down
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 am

Hello Everyone my name is cjUNDERDOG24 (XBOX live ID). Mastu Spence , truballa, and I have put our resources and time together here. Our goal is to develop an environment where all gamers have a place to make friends across multiple games, and create groups from there that will possibly compete. Honor and Honesty is what i expect from all leaders as well as new members. You will see my posts from time to time on Bad Company2 items. If you have any questions please feel free to ask Spence , truballa or my self we want to be as helpful as possible and make this the best clan experience you will have.

cjUNDERDOG24

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war." Donald Trump

COALITIONATWAR

Back to top Go down
ZP Fjollring
Major
Major
ZP Fjollring

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 am

Hey I'm ZP Fjollring, y'all can call me ZP or Zip. I'm one of the XO's for Coalition at War under Mastuh Spence, and my goal for this clan is for everyone to have a place to hang out, socialize through their favorite games, and play competitively online. I'm a pretty laid-back guy, but I expect everyone to respect each other and have fun at the same time. We are growing rapidly and our game library is expanding, so feel free to contact me or any of the other XO's or Staff if you have questions or want to add another game to our community list. Also, if you need info on a specific game, be sure to check who the moderators are and ask them first. Feel free to send me a friend request on Live and we can play a couple rounds of BFBC2.
Peace

Last edited by ZP Fjollring on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dejavu200329
Captain
Captain

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Hello everyone. I am Dejavu200329 but everyone everyone calls me Deja. I am the XO under CJ for BFBC2. I expect out of all our BFBC2 members to be friendly to all squad mates, competitive but not obnoxious, and loyal. I realize that BFBC2 is not your life, nor is it mine. I am a college student and I also work a job. Therefore, I do realize everyone cannot always be on. However, I am wanting members that strive to be on when needed and participate in game battles. We cannot compete with the top clans when we do not have members show up but half the time. Therefore, I do ask that you try to make all practices, meetings, and matches unless there is something that comes up. If this is the case, no big deal just try and let us know. Lastly, and most importantly, this is a game that is meant to bring enjoyment to us and we cannot forget that. This is just a clan in which we can take you to the top of competitive gameplay. We do not take the fun out of the game, which just expect more from you guys as the top BFBC2 players. Feel free to add me on xbox live (Dejavu200329) and we can get some games going. Good luck to you all and Congrats to everyone that has made it this far.

Dejavu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff of the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Clan   Staff of the Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff of the Clan
Page 1 of 1