Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo to be or not to be?

Go down 
2 posters

do you think 343 Industry's ruin Halo?
Yes
Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_lcap10%Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No
Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_lcap50%Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
maybe
Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_lcap40%Halo to be or not to be? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

Halo to be or not to be? Empty
PostSubject: Halo to be or not to be?   Halo to be or not to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 am

i love the halo games but i am a little worried about the new trilogy they are going to come out with.. what are YOUR thoughts coalition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo to be or not to be?   Halo to be or not to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

Sure 343 is a part of bungie but they arn't bungie! when you play the game it wont say bungie when its loading it will say 343. Yah so what if some of the people from bungie are moving to 343 to help them its not the same game. Im not worried about Halo Combat Evolved (anniversery) because all their doing is remaking the graphics, but i dont know about Halo 4 scratch
Back to top Go down
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

PostSubject: no..   Halo to be or not to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

i voted no because i dont think they can ruin it when i say that i mean they have a good game (reach) to go off of. i mean they can look at how many fans loved halo reach and say how can we make this game different but play the same as reach? the story should be good because 343 developed halo wars and for a RTS it had a Good story to it and it was fun. so i have confidence that Halo is in Good hands but yes i would still perfer bungi to be making it because they are veterans but either way i am looking forward to what halo has to offer with high expectations and eager fingertips..
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: Halo to be or not to be?   Halo to be or not to be? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

I said no as well because of almost the same reason. I don't think it will ruin the game at all. I mean if people from Bungie are going to help make the games i dont think it would be ruined but i do think it will be changed .
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo to be or not to be?   Halo to be or not to be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo to be or not to be?
Page 1 of 1