Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor Community List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZP Fjollring
Major
Major
ZP Fjollring

Medal of Honor Community List Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Community List   Medal of Honor Community List I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 am

Anyone who is interested in playing Medal of Honor as a community should leave their post their gamertag, favorite game mode, and favorite class here. For convenience use the following format:
ZP Fjollring--Combat Mission--Sniper
If you are thinking about purchasing this game, remember to get the Limited Edition, as it gives you early access to the Battlefield 3 Beta in September. If you have any questions, just send me a PM.

Our list of players so far are:
mewfahsah
ZP Fjollring
CosmicxSchwab 8

If you know anyone else in our community who owns the game, be sure to tell them to sign upon this forum.

Last edited by ZP Fjollring on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CosmicxSchwab 8
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CosmicxSchwab 8

PostSubject: MoH   Medal of Honor Community List I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 pm

you got my Gamertag
Combat Mission
Sniper

Question- Do you know if you need a special code or anything to get early access or do you just get it?
Back to top Go down
ZP Fjollring
Major
Major
ZP Fjollring

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Community List   Medal of Honor Community List I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I was wrong. As a matter of fact, you ONLY need the limited edition disc. The limited edition multiplayer pass onl gives you access to several new skins and weapons. My mistake.

Last edited by ZP Fjollring on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect Information)
Back to top Go down
mewfahsah
Sergeant
Sergeant
mewfahsah

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Community List   Medal of Honor Community List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

mewfahsah - any mode - sniper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Community List   Medal of Honor Community List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Community List
Page 1 of 1