Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible scrimmage against PLM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dejavu200329
Captain
Captain

Possible scrimmage against PLM Empty
PostSubject: Possible scrimmage against PLM   Possible scrimmage against PLM I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello all. If you guys remember some of the guys who left CaW and started their own clan started PLM. I was and remain friends with several of their members especially klik and bravo who I have played with for a long time. Anyways, we were wanting to get a real private match, us vs them, that will not be game battles going. Thus, it will be the real deal it will just not officially count. We hope to get a full company in this game so squad leaders let me know if your squads are interested. I know my squad, alpha, will be there to play. There is no set date or time yet we are trying to see how many people we will have involved. Thanks.

Dejavu
Back to top Go down
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

PostSubject: Re: Possible scrimmage against PLM   Possible scrimmage against PLM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:39 pm

If it is just a non-official scrimmage, Im in (as a reserve).
Back to top Go down
CaW Flashpoint
Captain
Captain
CaW Flashpoint

PostSubject: Re: Possible scrimmage against PLM   Possible scrimmage against PLM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 pm

All right, our "first" scrimmage! As leader of Charlie squad I will do my very best to get as many of my squad there as possible. I can at least guarantee that I will be there, and hopefully a few others from Charlie. I know how important it is for us (Charlie) to be there, as nobody can do anything without sniper support! Laughing

p.s. Please message me either here or on XBL a few days in advance. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CosmicxSchwab 8
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CosmicxSchwab 8

PostSubject: jfdfsdf   Possible scrimmage against PLM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Sounds good to me. i'll talk to the others in my squad. im sure they would be up to it also mesage me with date and time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible scrimmage against PLM   Possible scrimmage against PLM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible scrimmage against PLM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalition at War :: Xbox 360 :: Battlefield: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: