Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!!   READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Welcome to CaW my name is cjUNDERDOG24. I run all things battlefield. You also need to know Dejavu200329, he is in charge of all game battles on battlefield and is in charge of any one recruited into the battlefield wing of CaW.

Here are a few things you need to do before signing up on the community list.

1) Make sure you have talked to cjUNDERDOG24 personally about being in BATTLEFIELD 3. It is okay to kick back a few games with the clan but I would like to know everyone that joins our community.

2) If you are to join our community my squad leaders and I do not like people judging our squadmates vocally over a party. Some guys make mistakes once or twice so let em screw up and learn on thier own.
We have squad leaders that will train them.

3) Know your stats. http://bf3stats.com/ is coming this fall and we will need anyone who is going to sign up for anything BATTLEFIELD 3 to copy and paste it with your statement when you sign up for community or game battle.

for example:

My name is cjUNDERDOG24 and i have that game.
READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!! 360_cjUNDERDOG24

(this is for bad co 2 but you get the idea)

4) If we hear of anyone that is trying to disrupt games, or annoy another member in any way we will be rid of that person. The other leaders and I have turned away many people that we found annoying, obnoxious, or disruptive. And we want to keep our clan as mature as possible. We need your help to do that.

I hope to get the opportunity to enjoy BATTLEFIELD 3 with each of you that read this.

Welcome to the Coalition.
Back to top Go down

READ ME BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING BATTLEFIELD!!!
Page 1 of 1