Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day.. Empty
PostSubject: Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..   Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 pm

This is for the people that is or might be getting MW3 the midnight release and would like to play with the PRO Rookie Gamertag lol. I would be glad to play with any1 in the clan and aswell as any of my friends that day. I hope to see you all on and i will be no lifeing it that day so if u want to sit in the lobby and talk don't come and play with me and my crew.. I hope to see you all on and playing with me.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
CaW Flashpoint
Captain
Captain
CaW Flashpoint

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..   Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Technically, midnight is the exact same day as everybody will be getting it at sane times. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..   Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm

CaW Flashpoint wrote:
Technically, midnight is the exact same day as everybody will be getting it at sane times. Rolling Eyes
well thats not really what i asked Razz i asked if anyone would be getting it at midnight but i guess i should of been more clear... if any1 is getting MW3 as soon as it comes out, you guys can play with me then other wise you guys are going to wait to play with me and my friends and also clan mates at another time.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..   Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's getting MW3 midnight and wants to play same day..
Page 1 of 1