Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops

Go down 
3 posters

What game type do you play most?
Team Deathmatch
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap14%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Free for all
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap0%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Domination
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap43%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Demolition
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap14%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Headquarters
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap0%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Capture the flag
 0% [ 0 ]
Search and Destroy
sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_lcap29%sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Team Tactical
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
truballa 32
Colonel
Colonel
truballa 32

sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops   sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey everyone its NeG truballa but it will be truballa32 soon trying to see who wants to be on the roster for Black Ops game battles team. Also I would like to know what gametypes you like to play so we all can find common ground, so if you want to be on the black ops roster just post down below and ill try you out.
Back to top Go down
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

PostSubject: i play..   sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

i play..
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops   sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:06 am

i play call of duty black ops
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops   sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sign- up for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Page 1 of 1