Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... Empty
PostSubject: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 am

In my Opinion, Using the Ghost perk while running and gunning or just camping without a sniper.. And also what everyone hates are NOOB TUBES... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Don't forget about the ak74u.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:42 pm

johnjohn213 wrote:
Don't forget about the ak74u.

Yes that is very correct. Well it kinda depends on the attachment that they have for the gun aswell :(
Back to top Go down
King24Bryant
Corporal
Corporal
King24Bryant

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Famas.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am

Famas? how do u think thats a cheap gun? it was nerfed about 3 weeks into the game anyway so i dont even understand on how u think its a cheap thing? Grenade Launchers are cheap.
Back to top Go down
Xiled Discpile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xiled Discpile

PostSubject: ...................................   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 pm

i gthink anyone running around with lightweight pro and slight of hand pro and ninja pro using famas with dual mag reg. nads and flashbangs are total noobs... wait thats me o.0.. i guess anyone who uses the MAc 11 is a gay homo Wink jk
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

u better be joking because im one of those people and the mac 11 is a really good gun i would have to say that. Just if there hiding behind a barrel or wall or just hiding behind anything ur most likely going to die because that gun cant do anything to kill the people behind the object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...   What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you think the most cheapest thing is in black ops...
Page 1 of 1