Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
truballa 32
Colonel
Colonel
truballa 32

Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice Empty
PostSubject: Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice   Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Everyone in the Gamebattles team for Black Ops we have a practice Sunday the 11th if you can or can not make please send me a message on here or on my xbox live gamertag. I really want to start our games as soon as possible but i want to be good and ready instead of going in blind and not know what to do in certain situations.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Gamertag
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Rookie Gamertag

Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice   Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

hey sir i will beable to make it i just have been to busy on DEAD ISLAND right now to worry about getting on the game anyway, sorry about that aswell. And i was just grounded so that cut the training time down aswell. when i am done with this game hopefully before sunday i will go back onto my schedule of black ops and do whats right.
Back to top Go down
https://coalitionatwar.forumotion.com

Gambattles Alpha Squad Practice
Page 1 of 1