Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room Empty
PostSubject: ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room   ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Congratulations on getting into Dejavu's Squad. We know your time is important to you so we have constructed this room for you to communicate to your fellow squad members so you do not have to send mass messages to your friends over xbox live (unless you are one of those rare people that love to do that).
This is the level of competition most clans do not achieve. Thanks to you guys and your loyalty to the coalition we will get in game-battles very soon. You will be expected by Dejavu to be at practices to participate in the game-battles. So again congrats and welcome to Alpha Squad.

///Go Get Em///
Back to top Go down
Dejavu200329
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Alpha Weekly Schedule   ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Alpha Squad will be practicing every Sunday at 6:00 pm est/ 3:pm pst. Please make sure to be there every week and if you cannot please try and let me know. Thanks guys, and let's be top squad.
Back to top Go down
revision297
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room   ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Except it's Sunday at 2 Central?
Back to top Go down
Dejavu200329
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room   ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

That's correct revision. I was jumping on to say I will not make it today guys as I got called into work but please go ahead and practice with each other. I will catch you guys on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room   ____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

____Alpha's Weekly Practice Room
Page 1 of 1