Coalition at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coalition at War

Coalition at War is a clan communty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

____Bravo Weekly Practice Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

____Bravo Weekly Practice Room Empty
PostSubject: ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room   ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Congratulations on getting into Cosmic's Squad. We know your time is important to you so we have constructed this room for you to communicate to your fellow squad members so you do not have to send mass messages to your friends over xbox live (unless you are one of those rare people that love to do that).
This is the level of competition most clans do not achieve. Thanks to you guys and your loyalty to the coalition we will get in game-battles very soon. You will be expected by Cosmic to be at practices to participate in the game-battles. So again congrats and welcome to Bravo Squad.

///Go Get Em///
Back to top Go down
CosmicxSchwab 8
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CosmicxSchwab 8

PostSubject: Practice   ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Bravo Squad will be practicing on Saturdays at 9:00 PM Central time.
Message me for any questions.
Back to top Go down
CosmicxSchwab 8
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CosmicxSchwab 8

PostSubject: practice    ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Great first practice guys! Due to me being gone all week till next sunday/ monday, Cj will be leading practice next saturday. And dmitri since you were not present for the first practice of our squad you are now moved to reserve and trigger is now active in your spot. Again great work!
Back to top Go down
cjUNDERDOG24
Colonel
Colonel
cjUNDERDOG24

PostSubject: Re: ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room   ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

Great practice guys, this shows the importance of getting on the website and checking out practice updates on a weekly basis. I will be leadeing the next practice on sat so be ready to kick some tail.

Back to top Go down
CosmicxSchwab 8
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
CosmicxSchwab 8

PostSubject: new rules   ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

After a meeting as squad leaders, we decided that all members, either active duty or recruits must show up to practices. if you fail to do so and miss 2 practices in a row you will be removed from the squad. please keep checking the fourum regularly for updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room   ____Bravo Weekly Practice Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

____Bravo Weekly Practice Room
Page 1 of 1